Residential Construction Installation Foreman
Position: Full time - 40 hours a week guaranteed year round
Experience: 3+ with basic knowledge in all aspects of outdoor construction
Salary Range: 40-50K with benefits
Art of Stone, an award winning Masonry and Landscaping company in Dahlonega, is looking for a full time Residential Installation and Construction Foreman with 3+ year of experience and basic knowledge of all aspects of construction. This is a "‘Working Foreman" position that will be working alongside crews on the team to install hardscapes at residential homes. We are looking for a hard working individual with a passion for masonry, construction and the outdoors and a strong people orientation. Excellent customer service, attention to details and willingness to go the extra mile are required.
We work on exclusive homes properties in the North Georgia mountains where the outdoors is our “daily” office and the views are spectacular! We offer steady year-round employment, with paid holidays and free weekends. We believe in taking care of ourselves, our staff and our customers. The right individual will have to opportunity to earn more.
• Four-day work week during summer months, Five-days during the winter
• 40-50K yearly pay
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
• 401K – 3% employer’s match
• Forming carpentry- formwork for stairs, walls, retaining walls, patios and driveways
• Understand and evaluate grading and drainage on mountainous sites
• Understand the best practices for all forms of outdoor construction – concrete, patios, fireplaces, kitchens, water features, etc.
• Experience in training, supervising and working alongside support team members to build a positive and cohesive team environment
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively
• Ability to manage residential construction projects from beginning to end
• Experience driving and handling small machinery (skid steers, excavators, etc.)
• Ability to lift heavy objects
Foreman Essential Functions:
• Coordinates activities, supervises, plans tasks and instructs crew at each job site to meet high quality control standards and safety procedures.
• Motivates and leads the crew creating a positive work environment.
• Effectively communicates with company owner and works collaboratively to solve problems.
• Work alongside crews to install and finish projects on time
Send resume to: email@example.com or call our headhunter at 706-429-7809