KARE for Kids Christmas Application
KARE for Kids, Inc.
If you have any questions concerning KARE for Kids
Please call 706-216-KARE (5273) or e-mail us at KAREFORKIDSCHRISTMAS@GMAIL.COM
Will be accepting applications for assistance for the 2018 Christmas season at:
66 Hwy 53 WEST
Dawsonville, GA 30534
(Old City Hall across from City Liqueur)
Saturday, November 3rd 9am-12pm
Monday, November 5th 6pm – 8pm
Saturday, November 10th 9am-12am
Monday, November 12th 6pm-8pm
Saturday, November 17th 9am-12pm
Monday, November 19th 6pm -8pm
Monday, November 26th 6pm-8pm
Saturday, December 1st 9am – 12pm
You must bring copies of each of the following with you for us to accept your application:
- GA drivers license OR Sate ID
- Proof of residency (utility bill, lease agreement, property tax statement, tax retrn)
- School report card (if child(ren) is of school age) or Birth Certificate if not school age
- Documentation from Day Care or Pre-School in the County
- Income Verification for last 2 months for ALL persons employed in the household.
- Court documents if you are the Guardian of the child(ren).
You will need to know:
- Your child(ren)’s EXACT clothes and shoe sizes
- Specific clothing needs for your child(ren)
- 3 specific items that your child(ren) would like for Christmas
In order to qualify for assistance, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- You must live full-time in Dawson County along with your child(ren) that you are applying for assistance for. Your child(ren) must live with you.
- If your child(ren) is school aged, they must attend Dawson County schools.
- Your child(ren) must be school age or younger.
- You must not receive assistance from any other agency for this Christmas season.
WE WILL NO LONGER TAKE APPLICATION AFTER DECEMBER 1ST.